If you are using Internet Explorer, your Coupon Printer may have been disabled. Please follow these steps to print your coupon:
1. Open your Internet Explorer Browser.
2. Go to Tools -> Manage Add-ons -> Enable/Disable Add-ons.
3. In the drop down menu select "Add-ons previously used by Internet Explorer".
4. Look for "Cpbrkpie Control" under the Name column.
5. "Enable" it if it is marked as "Disabled".
6. Restart Internet Explorer and print your coupons.
If this does not answer your question, please submit a request to our support team.