You may uninstall this software at any time and with no limitations, using the standard uninstall procedures as offered with your computer's operating system or your Internet browser.
Internet Explorer users
- Click the Start button and then select Settings > Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs.
- In the list of programs, find the Swagbucks.com toolbar, select it, and click Change/Remove.
- In the control panel on Windows there is a file under Uninstall programs called SB Toolbar.
- In your browser menu, select Settings > Extensions > Swagbucks Extension.
- Make sure the Extensions tab is selected.
- Select the Swagbucks Extension
- Simply click the delete option and agree to the removal of the extension.
- Restart Chrome
- In your browser menu, select Tools in the drop-down.
- Select Extensions.
- Click Remove next to the Swagbucks Extension to uninstall the extension.
- Restart Firefox.
- Open the Finder application and browse to Applications.
- Scroll down to Toolbars and click on Swagbucks.com.
- Double-click on "Uninstall".
- Fill in the "User name & Password" and click the OK button.