No. You will need to log into Swagbucks.com prior to beginning your shopping experience at swagbucks.com. If you are not logged in your purchase will not be recognized as a Swagbucks.com member purchase by our partner store and will not be reported back to us,. This, unfortunately, would disqualify you from the SB reward.
Articles in this section
- How soon after I shop are SB rewarded to my account?
- Why isn't my order showing in my account?
- What is a TripID?
- Before I make a Shop purchase, how can I make sure I will receive my SB?
- If I choose to pay for the purchase using a gift card, will I be eligible for SB reward?
- Why don't I see some of my favorite online stores?
- Can I return or cancel an order and still get SB reward?
- Will I receive SB if I'm not logged into swagbucks.com?
- Will my Shop & Earn SB count toward my daily goal meter as well?
- Do I Earn SB For Every Dollar I Spend With A Store?