Normally, it takes between 30 minutes and 5 business days for your order from the date of purchase to show up in your account as “Pending”, however, it can take up to 32 days depending on the type of purchase for points to appear as "Pending". If it does not show up after the first initial 32 days and the store's Special Terms do not state any time-based exceptions, please contact our Customer Service via your Activity Ledger (see below).
Articles in this section
- How soon after I shop are SB rewarded to my account?
- Why isn't my order showing in my account?
- Before I make a Shop purchase, how can I make sure I will receive my SB?
- If I choose to pay for the purchase using a gift card, will I be eligible for SB reward?
- Why don't I see some of my favorite online stores?
- Can I return or cancel an order and still get SB reward?
- Will I receive SB if I'm not logged into swagbucks.com?
- Will my Shop & Earn SB count toward my daily goal meter as well?
- Do I Earn SB For Every Dollar I Spend With A Store?
- What is Shop & Earn?