When you attempt to print coupons from a work environment, or a work laptop, your company firewall may block you. While installing the Coupon Printer you may see a message similar to this: "The request is being blocked by ..." If you are unable to install at work please contact your system administrator. If you have a home computer, you may find it easier to access and print our coupons there.
Articles in this section
- Why was I unable to redeem my coupon at the store checkout?
- Why am I not able to register with my retailer?
- I am not able to uninstall the Coupon Printer and see the error "Uninstall data file missing" what can I do?
- How do I uninstall the Coupon Printer?
- What can I do if I am behind a Firewall and unable to install the Coupon Printer?
- Why does my antivirus software warn me when I download the Coupon Printer?
- Why won't my coupons print from work or the public library?
- Why does my computer not recognize that the Coupon Printer is installed?
- Why am I prompted to install the Coupon Printer repeatedly?
- How do I install the Coupon Printer?