It may be that your Coupon Printer was not successfully installed or uninstalled. Please re-install the Coupon Printer to make sure that all the required files for uninstalling are present. Once you have done that you can uninstall by following these detailed instructions: http://www.coupons.com/corp/source/u_uninstall.asp
Articles in this section
- Why was I unable to redeem my coupon at the store checkout?
- Why am I not able to register with my retailer?
- I am not able to uninstall the Coupon Printer and see the error "Uninstall data file missing" what can I do?
- How do I uninstall the Coupon Printer?
- What can I do if I am behind a Firewall and unable to install the Coupon Printer?
- Why does my antivirus software warn me when I download the Coupon Printer?
- Why won't my coupons print from work or the public library?
- Why does my computer not recognize that the Coupon Printer is installed?
- Why am I prompted to install the Coupon Printer repeatedly?
- How do I install the Coupon Printer?