If it is determined that you have only partially completed a survey, or that you have provided knowingly false information, you may be denied SB for participating in a survey.
Articles in this section
- I completed a survey, but did not receive SB. What can I do?
- Why did the survey disqualify me before I finished?
- What if a survey encountered a technical error?
- How Do I Make Sure My Surveys Do Not Get Disabled?
- Why am I being prevented from participating in certain surveys?
- How do I determine where and if I received credit for a survey?
- How long after taking a survey will I be awarded with SB?
- Why are surveys not for me?
- Why am I not being awarded SB for a survey I participated in?
- Two-Part Surveys: What are they and how do I receive both parts?