Yes, you can add as many eligible credit or debit cards as you like. Please note, however, that we use Mogl Loyalty Services, Inc. (“Mogl”) as our service provider to help us operate our program, and your payment card may only be enrolled in one program operated by Mogl. If you have already enrolled a payment card with a separate program operated by Mogl, you will be unable to register that card in both SB Local and the other Mogl-operated program. You may enroll another payment card in SB Local or deactivate your card in the other Mogl-operated program.
Articles in this section
- When will I be rewarded my SB?
- Do I earn SB on the total credit or debit card transaction including taxes and tips?
- Why am I not seeing my pending transaction in my SB Account?
- How do I activate the deal?
- How do I delete my registered credit or debit card from the app?
- There are no restaurants in my area, when can I expect to see offers?
- What happens if I don't pay with a linked card while the offer is running?
- Is there any difference in the SB earned through SB Local?
- Can I add more than one credit or debit card to my SB account?
- Which credit or debit cards are eligible for SB Local?