The information on receipts is used to analyze how consumers choose to spend their money on grocery products. (Ex: Brands (Cheerios), Categories (Cereal)). Utilizing receipt information from hundreds of thousands of Swagbucks users like yourself helps inform market research companies and brands what sells and what doesn’t.
Articles in this section
- How do I submit my grocery receipts using the SB Answer app?
- My receipt is really long. How do I take multiple photos of each section of my receipt to earn SB?
- I receive an error message every time the app tries to process my receipt. What’s wrong?
- What types of receipts can I submit to earn SB?
- Eligible Stores for SB Answer - Receipt Submission
- What is my receipt information used for?
- How much can I earn for each submitted/qualified receipt?
- How many receipts can I submit to earn SB?
- Can I submit receipts from online purchases (i.e. Amazon, Walmart.com, etc)?
- What about my privacy?