Yes, College Students can use Swagbucks.com as a way to make money. The minimum age required to register for Swagbucks is 13. Read about the interesting and fun ways college students can make money online using Swagbucks. They include sharing your opinion via online surveys, watching video playlists, and signing-up for trial offers.
Articles in this section
- Understanding The “Activity” Ledger And Getting The Most Out Of It
- Have a suggestion / product feedback?
- What is Swagbucks.com?
- A guide to the Dos & Don'ts of Swagbucks!
- Can I redeem my SB for cash?
- Can Teenagers Use Swagbucks?
- Can College Students Use Swagbucks to Make Money?
- Can I transfer SB to a friend?
- Do I earn SB on my birthday?