In order to redeem SB for cash deposits to your Aspiration account, Swagbucks needs a way to safely and securely link your Swagbucks Account with your Aspiration Account.
To link the accounts, Aspiration has created a “Partner Redemption ID”. This identification number is completely separate from your actual Aspiration Bank Account number and allows Swagbucks to securely specify the Aspiration account to which a deposit should be made.
Please follow these steps to locate your Aspiration Partner Redemption ID. Once you access your Redemption ID, enter it into the form for the Aspiration Reward option within the Swagbucks Rewards Store.
- Log in to your Aspiration Account in a new web browser window.
- Access the Settings portion of your Account.
- Click on the Account Info section.
- Locate the section labeled Aspiration Redemption ID.
- Copy or write down the Partner Redemption ID value (see screen screenshots below for reference).
- Paste or type-in the Partner Redemption ID value into the form in the Aspiration Reward check-out process within the Swagbucks Rewards Store. NOTE: You will only have to do this the first time you redeem your SB for a cash deposit to your Aspiration Account.
If you do not have an Aspiration Account, please create one via this link.
In reference to Step 3,4, and 5: Locating your Aspiration Partner Redemption ID (Desktop view).
In reference to Step 3,4, and 5: Locating your Aspiration Partner Redemption ID (Mobile view). Click Settings, Select Account Info and copy your Redemption ID.
In reference to Step 6. Enter your Aspiration Partner Redemption ID in the form on the Aspiration Rewards check-out process on Swagbucks.