We understand that your time is valuable and it can be frustrating when some activities don’t meet your expectations. If you think there is an issue or if you have a question that needs answering, here is a rundown of how to get a hold of the Customer Support Team:
🎉The best way to get support from our team is through your Activity Ledger🎉
How to access your Activity Ledger and Submit a Ticket:
The best way to get help and submit a ticket is through the the Visited section of your Activity Ledger through this link: https://www.swagbucks.com/account/summary?visited=true
(detailed instructions and screenshots below)
Once you're on the Activity Ledger Page, click Visited to find the activity in question and follow the steps and screenshot below for submitting a ticket.
- Click Visited
- Choose Date Range
- Find Your Activity and click arrow beside activity to reveal dropdown
- Click the envelope symbol to Contact Customer Support OR...
- Click "Contact Customer Support" to send ticket for that specific activity
- If you don't see your activity, you will see "Need Help About A Recent Activity?" at the top of your Activity Ledger and you can submit a ticket there for anything that doesn't appear on your Activity Ledger. You will see helpful guidance in that dropdown about sending in a ticket. When you click "Click Here"...Simply follow the prompts and choose the appropriate category in the dropdown, provide requested details, and submit ticket.
Just follow the prompts and provide the requested information and submit your ticket for help.
Note: Offer and Shop purchases must go through Activity Ledger. If you do not see a click, this means your activity did not track through Swagbucks.com. We suggest always checking your Visited ledger before proceeding with an offer or shop purchase.
When you click "Need Help About A Recent Activity?" at the top of your Activity Ledger, you will see helpful information about sending in a ticket. When you click "Click Here" be sure to read the special guidelines.
If you need help for activities that don't show in your ledger...Simply click "Get Help" and follow the prompts and choose the appropriate category in the dropdown, provide requested details, and submit ticket.
🎉You can learn all about Your Activity Ledger through this Help Desk article: Understanding The Activity Ledger and Getting The Most Out of It
Have a general question?
Most often, our members can find answers through our FAQ Help Center. Simply type/search for your question or choose the category the best matches. We have surfaced the most popular FAQ articles for the majority of members' concerns.
You can also learn more in our help desk articles by visiting the Help Desk Page: https://www.swagbucks.com/help
See screenshot of Help Desk page below.
There are options for viewing recent activity, click "My Reported Issues" block to see and respond to tickets you've submitted, click "My Rewards" to view and request resends of gift cards. Under "Frequently Asked Questions" you will find links to helpful articles about how to use the Swagbucks site.
When your ticket is received by our support team, you can expect a first response within these timeframes:
- Business hours are 9:00am- 5:00pm Pacific Time Monday - Friday
- First response within 3 days when contacting from the Activity Ledger.
- First response within 30 business days when contacting from the "Need Help About A Recent Activity?" section.
- Account-related questions may take up to 30 business days. (Deactivation, Mobile Verification, Unable to access Surveys).
Note: You must contact us from the email address associated with your account. Reaching out through the correct Topic ensures faster investigation and we will be able to respond as quickly as possible.
Follow up responses
More often than not, the first response may open a series of investigations, and follow-up responses can usually take longer.
Complicated and tricky issues may need to be reassigned to a Senior Support Agent or escalated to a Manager. Our team will resolve your issue as quickly as possible but it can take up to 10 business days, especially if your issue requires a fix from our Tech team, Compliance, or approval from our partners.
About Support Tickets
- Read the Support Emails carefully as many require you to reply or perform a specific action to continue receiving assistance.
- You may be asked to verify your email address before a ticket is submitted. Please be sure to look for an email from our Help Center to complete the process.