We understand that your time is valuable and it can be frustrating when some activities don’t meet your expectations. If you think there is an issue or if you have a question that needs answering, here is a rundown of how to get a hold of the Customer Support Team:
🎉The best way to get support from our team is through your Activity Ledger🎉
How to access your Activity Ledger and Submit a Ticket:
The best way to get help and submit a ticket is through the the Visited section of your Activity Ledger through this link: https://www.swagbucks.com/account/summary?visited=true
(detailed instructions and screenshots below)
You can also access your Activity Ledger through our Help Desk Page by clicking the "My Recent Activity" block. Once you're on the Activity Ledger page, click the Visited tab.
Once you're on the Activity Ledger Page, click Visited to find the activity in question and follow the steps and screenshot below for submitting a ticket.
- Click Visited
- Choose Date Range
- Find Your Activity and click arrow beside activity to reveal dropdown
- Click the envelope symbol to Contact Customer Support OR...
- Click "Contact Customer Support" to send ticket for that specific activity
- If you don't see your activity, you will see "Need Help About A Recent Activity?" at the top of your Activity Ledger and you can submit a ticket there for anything that doesn't appear on your Activity Ledger. You will see helpful guidance in that dropdown about sending in a ticket. When you click "Click Here"...Simply follow the prompts and choose the appropriate category in the dropdown, provide requested details, and submit ticket.
Just follow the prompts and provide the requested information and submit your ticket for help.
Note: Offer and Shop purchases must go through Activity Ledger. If you do not see a click, this means your activity did not track through Swagbucks.com. We suggest always checking your Visited ledger before proceeding with an offer or shop purchase.
When you click "Need Help About A Recent Activity?" at the top of your Activity Ledger, you will see helpful information about sending in a ticket. When you click "Click Here" be sure to read the special guidelines.
If you need help for activities that don't show in your ledger...Simply click "Get Help" and follow the prompts and choose the appropriate category in the dropdown, provide requested details, and submit ticket.
🎉You can learn all about Your Activity Ledger through this Help Desk article: Understanding The Activity Ledger and Getting The Most Out of It
Have a general question?
Most often, our members can find answers through our FAQ Help Center. Simply type/search for your question or choose the category the best matches. We have surfaced the most popular FAQ articles for the majority of members' concerns.
You can also learn more in our help desk articles or contact us by visiting the Help Desk Page: https://www.swagbucks.com/help
If you still are unable to locate an answer to your question, please scroll the bottom of the Help page and choose the Submit General Request option.
When your ticket is received by our support team, you can expect a first response within these timeframes:
- Business hours are 9:00 am- 5:00 pm Pacific Time Monday - Friday
- First response within 3 days when contacting from the Activity Ledger.
- First response within 10-30 business days when contacting from the "Need Help About A Recent Activity?" section.
- Account-related questions may take up to 30 business days. (Deactivation, Mobile Verification, Unable to access Surveys).
Note: You must contact us from the email address associated with your account. Reaching out through the correct Topic ensures faster investigation, and we will be able to respond as quickly as possible.
Follow up responses
More often than not, the first response may open a series of investigations, and follow-up responses can usually take longer.
Complicated and tricky issues may need to be reassigned to a Senior Support Agent or escalated to a Manager. Our team will resolve your issue as quickly as possible, but it can take up to 10 business days, especially if your issue requires a fix from our Tech team, Compliance, or approval from our partners.
About Support Tickets
- Read the Support Emails carefully, as many require you to reply or perform a specific action to continue receiving assistance.
- You may be asked to verify your email address before a ticket is submitted. Please be sure to look for an email from our Help Center to complete the process.
What should I expect once my ticket is received?
You will receive an automated email that will contain your ticket ID. This ID number is what you will use to reference your case with our team.
- You may receive an email from one of our agents asking for more information. It is required that you respond back in order for our agents to act further. Your ticket will remain in pending status until we hear back from you. If you don't receive an update asking for more info, no need to reply back.
- You may receive an automated response based on the form you chose during submission. This is not from our team, so please understand that our system may be incorrect. Simply reply back and let us know.
- You will receive an update on your ticket within the listed time frame. It may be sooner or later, but please feel free to reply back on the same ticket for an update. Please do not create multiple tickets on the same issue, this actually pushes your ticket further down the queue.
- You may notice that some tickets take longer to resolve, this is primarily due to the nature of the ticket. For example, a higher value offer may take more time to investigate with our partners, while a Search ticket may take a few mins to resolve.
- When submitting a ticket for credit to your Daily Goal, the credit will be applied on the day your ticket is processed by our team. There is no guarantee we will process your ticket on the same day.
Article is closed for comments.