We are listening and we do hear your suggestions and requests. Based on your feedback, we have simplified the ticket process and wanted to make sure to take some time today to share with you all the details about your Ticket Ledger!
What is the Ticket Ledger?
The Ticket Ledger is the place to visit to read and respond to any tickets you have submitted to the Customer Care Team. The most successful route to getting help is to first check your Ticket Ledger (instead of your email) when you are looking for your tickets.
You can find your Ticket Ledger by clicking “My Reported Issues” from our Help Desk Page:
And then once you are on your Ticket Ledger page you can see and respond to your ticket, read responses from the team, check the status of your ticket, and more.
See screenshot below for the following steps:
- Check the status of your tickets, click your ticket subject/title to read and reply
- Filter your tickets by status
- Search for a ticket
- Click “Submit a Request” to read about how to use your Activity Ledger to send in a ticket
You can also sort your tickets by “Status”, see screenshot below…
Tips for the Q and A
Be sure to click unfollow top of the page unless you want your inbox filled with messages about this forum post. If you’d like to see everything, then click follow.
Guidelines for Q and A
-Keep it kind, keep it family-friendly
-Ask questions about the day’s topic to be eligible to receive SB for the Q and A
For assistance with any issues, tickets, or questions outside of the subject of the Ticket Ledger, please contact our Customer Care Team through the steps below…
If you experience an issue with an activity or are missing credit for a completed activity, please reach out to our support team through a ticket. The best place to send in a ticket is through the Visited section of your Activity Ledger: https://www.swagbucks.com/account/summary?visited=true
*For Swagbucks Mobile App, click the top left corner menu, click “See Recent Activities” to navigate to your Activity Ledger.
Once you're on the Activity Ledger Page, click “Visited” to find the activity in question and follow the steps and screenshot below for submitting a ticket.
1) Click Visited
2) Choose Date Range
3) Find Your Activity and click arrow beside activity to reveal dropdown
4) Click the envelope symbol to Contact Customer Support OR...
5) Click "Contact Customer Support" to send ticket for that specific activity
6) If you don't see your activity, you will see "Need Help About A Recent Activity?" at the top of your Activity Ledger and you can submit a ticket there for anything that doesn't appear on your Activity Ledger. You will see helpful guidance in that dropdown about sending in a ticket. When you click "Click Here"...Simply follow the prompts and choose the appropriate category in the dropdown, provide requested details, and submit ticket.