The maximum number of receipts that can be submitted will be indicated before tapping into the receipt offer. We currently allow US & Canada members up to 10 unique receipts to be submitted each week. Once you’ve reached your max, the receipt section will be hidden from the app. Swagbucks reserves the right to change the maximum number of receipts at any time.
Articles in this section
- How do I submit my grocery receipts using the SB Answer app?
- My receipt is really long. How do I take multiple photos of each section of my receipt to earn SB?
- I receive an error message every time the app tries to process my receipt. What’s wrong?
- What types of receipts can I submit to earn SB?
- Eligible Stores for Everyday Receipts (Any Receipts) Submissions
- What is my receipt information used for?
- How much can I earn for each submitted/qualified receipt?
- How many receipts can I submit to earn SB?
- Can I submit receipts from online purchases (i.e. Amazon, Walmart.com, etc)?
- What about my privacy?