- Make sure your forwarded e-receipt is from your Swagbucks.com account email address
- If you double forwarded your e-receipt from another email address to your Swagbucks email then to Swagbucks (email@example.com) remove the additional “FWD: from firstname.lastname@example.org…” lines from the email.
- You have three days to forward your e-receipt after submitting a request.
- You have three days to submit a request after forwarding your e-receipt.
- Some online grocery services show a limited amount of transactions in their e-receipts. If you’re experiencing this please attach a screenshot of your purchase to your customer service ticket.
Step 1: Receipts + Coupons Help Center. Title: “I am getting an error when forwarding my e-receipt”
Step 2: “I am getting errors when forwarding my e-receipt” page.
Step 3: Ticket details page.