Hi Swaggernauts, we would love to get to know you a bit better! Let’s start with your name…
You might be thinking why does Swagbucks need my name? Well actually, this information is of paramount importance if you redeem your SB for some of our most popular Gift Cards including Target and Walmart. Without providing your name some of your Gift Card orders cannot be fulfilled.
Additionally, it is important to set a unique Swag Name. Something that says something about you! Let’s say you like camping, you can choose something fun like happycamper123. Plus, it is very important to know your Swag Name because it will allow you to participate in many of our promotions on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and The Daily Swag!
All of these things and more can be completed in My Account!
How do I access and edit my My Account?
- On the top right of Swagbucks.com you’ll see your Profile Picture with an arrow beside it, click it or just click here
- Click on “My Settings”.
- Enter your password and click “Submit”.
- From here you can change your Full Name, Swag Name (if you didn’t already set it), Email, Password, Security Question, and Shipping Information by clicking “edit” and typing in the appropriate text field.
- When you are satisfied with your changes click “Save Changes”.
- Once you click “Save Changes” you will be prompted to either verify your changes by email or answer your Security Question. Choose whichever you feel most comfortable with.
- That’s it.
Article is closed for comments.