When your ticket is received by our support team, you can expect a first response within these timeframes:
- Business hours are 9:00am- 5:00pm Pacific Time Monday - Friday
- First response within 24 hours during weekdays
Note: You must contact us from the email address associated with your Swagbucks.com account. Reaching out through the correct Topic ensures faster investigation and we will be able to respond as quickly as possible.
Follow up responses
More often than not, the first response may open a series of investigations and follow up responses can usually take longer.
Complicated and tricky issues may need to be reassigned to a Senior Support Agent or escalated to a Manager. Our team will resolve your issue as quickly as possible but it can take up to 10 business days, especially if your issue requires a fix from our Tech team, Compliance, or approval from our partners.
What should I expect once my ticket is received
If you would like to add any additional information to your ticket you may reply to your ticket email or do so here, https://help.swagbucks.com/hc/en-us/requests.
- You will receive an automated email that will contain your ticket ID. This ID number is what you will use to reference your case with our team.
You may receive an email from one of our agents asking for more information. It is required that you respond back in order for our agents to act further. Your ticket will remain in pending status until we hear back from you. If you don't receive an update asking for more info, no need to reply back.
You may receive an automated response based on the form you chose during submission. This is not from our team, so please understand that our system may be incorrect. Simply reply back and let us know.
You will receive an update on your ticket within the listed time-frame. It may be sooner or later, but please feel free to reply back on the same ticket for an update. Please do not create multiple tickets on the same issue, this actually pushes your ticket further down the queue.
You may notice that some tickets take longer to resolve, this is primarily due to the nature of the ticket. For example, a higher value offer may take more time to investigate with our partners, while a Search ticket may take a few mins to resolve.
- When submitting a ticket for credit to your Daily Goal, the credit will be applied on the day your ticket is processed by our team. There is no guarantee we will process your ticket the same day.
- When submitting for a missing credit, the ticket must be within 14 days of the terms end date. For example: The offer I completed states 45 days for credit. If I do not receive credit by day 45, I have 14 days after that to submit an inquiry for investigation.